Thursday, September 18, 2008

Gettin' Naughty - Striptease

Performing a private, sexy striptease for your guy is a great way to turn him on, if done right. One of the most important factors is to feel comfortable with yourself, the music and what you're doing. If it doesn't feel right the performance will be awkward and fumbling, which is more off a turn off. Finding the right song for your personality and tastes makes all the difference in the world.

Here are the top ten guy recommended striptease songs, according to iVillage.com. The tune itself matters much more than the lyrics. You want something smooth and sexy.

Pony by Ginuwine



Eyes Without A Face by Billy Idol



I'm A Slave For U by Britney Spears



Buttons by the Pussycat Dolls



Closer by Nine Inch Nails



She's Always In My Hair by D'Angelo



Sex (I'm A) by Lovage



Hot in Herre by Nelly



Justify My Love by Madonna



Cream by Prince (Sorry, couldn't find it on YouTube)

IMHO they left off a few of the best all time strip songs.

Leave Your Hat On by Joe Cocker



Feelin Love by Paula Cole



Whatever song makes you feel sexy, crank it up, put on something sinful and have a good time turning him on!

Nic
So naughty its sinful!

3 comments:

Dani said...

I was looking at that list and before I got down further I was thinking to myself where's Leave Your Hat On by Joe Cocker. That is one of my all time favorite songs and it's got one hell of a sexy rhythm. If I was going to strip to a song this would be the one. LOL!

N.J.Walters said...

It's funny but the first song that popped in my head was the Joe Cocker one. LOL

Anonymous said...

Lord have mercy! I must agree, Leave Your Hat On is an all time fave. Thanks for the very sexy post!