Saturday, October 11, 2008

Eye Candy or Aged Wine

I'm one of those people who spends most of their life either taking photos of, or working with images of deliciously handsome, buff men. Yeah, you'd think I'd be in a perpetual state of heightened arousal, right? Well, models are certainly easy on the eyes and a heck of a lot of fun to work with - delicious eye-candy.

And don't get me wrong. Candy is good. Real good. But there are times when I crave a nice 'aged wine' - in other words, a mature man. A man who's appeal isn't in his ripped six-pack abs or rock hard quads. It's in his life experience, the books he's read, the places he's visited, the hard knocks he's overcome and the knack of surviving he's mastered.

This weekend I'm in one of those moods when I'd like a little of both. I mean some candy is good with wine, right? And while I'm going to have to wait a bit, soon I will get a good helping of both in an upcoming film star Jason Statham (young and yummy) and Burt Reynolds (he's been raising my hormone levels for years).

Here's a little teaser that demonstates the appeal of both the eye candy and aged wine:



This is Ci wishing you a great weekend filled with whatever masculine treats tempt your palate:)

2 comments:

Sally Painter said...

But but but... which one... they all looked pretty darn good in their costumes. Treat or treat! And to think there was a time in my life when I thought Saturday morning cartoons were the candy.

Nicole Austin said...

Ooooh, hot hunks with big swords. Yum! What's not to like?