Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Forbidden Fantasies

The following are two version of the same event, namely Ellora's Cave's first hardcover, Forbidden Fantasies, which launched today at Amazon.

Version # 1:
Now available from Amazon.com! Eight taboo tales from the hottest stars of erotic romance in one electrifying hardcover book! Published by Pocket Books. Featuring: Jaid Black, Jory Strong, Ann Jacobs, Sahara Kelly, Jaci Burton, Sherri L. King, Lorie O'Clare and Cheyenne McCray

Purchase October 14-18 to enter a drawing for a mini laptop computer and receive discounts on future purchases! Click here for details

Version # 2:
OMFG! SQUEEEE! *pant pant pant* It's, like, totally KEWL!!11! A loose sequel to Madam Charlie by none other than our very own Sahara!! Wooot! Go get it now! Now, I tell you! Follow the most excellent linkage and get thee to the Amazon. Don't make me hurt you! Plus, you could win a COMPUTER! Dude!

Can you spot the difference? Yes, I do get excited. Especially when the words "sequel" and "Madam Charlie" are in the same sentence. Bear with me, I waited *years* for this.

2 comments:

Nicole Austin said...

I need an extra hour in each day to devote to reading! OMG! I can't wait to dig into this book.

Ciana / Syneca said...

I definitely like version 2 Nat - and is pretty much the way I was on release day:)