Friday, July 20, 2007

Bus stop and breasts

A German bus driver demonstrated exemplary concern for his passengers' safety when he ordered a 20-year-old sales clerk to shift her mammary assets or vacate the vehicle, Bild reports.

A shocked Debora C of Lindau recounted: "Suddenly he stopped the bus. He opened the door and shouted at me 'Your cleavage is distracting me every time I look into my mirror and I can't concentrate on the traffic. If you don't sit somewhere else, I'm going to have to throw you off the bus.'"

Debora duly relocated her jubs to a less life-threatening location, but admitted she'd been "humiliated" by the ordeal.

The bus company, meanwhile, defended its employee, offering: "The bus driver is allowed to do that and he did the right thing. A bus driver cannot be distracted because it's a danger to the safety of all the passengers."

Well, from what I saw her breasts were not traffic stopping - she's maybe a 34B. Fortunately for that drive Sally didn't get on with a low cut top showing serious cleavage. His eyes would have popped out of his head and today we WOULD be reading about the breasts that wrecked a bus!!

4 comments:

Julianne said...

I think that was wrong of both the bus driver and the company. Obviously,the driver had boobs on the mind when he looked into the mirror and not driving. Maybe he was too easily distracted.

Sally Painter said...

Okay, I have to laugh. Sorry for the girl I'm sure it was embarrassing, but this guy is a hoot!

I can just see him driving with his stare glued to the rearview mirror and running over everything in his path.

At least he had the presence of mind to ask her to move. Should have been done in a more tactful way, but it sounds like he was pretty worked up by the time he'd stood all he could stand.

As for me sitting there, Ci. Smirk. Thanks for the compliment, but you know, the hussy in me would probably have just moved closer. (eg(

Ciana / Syneca said...

LMAO Sally!! You WOULD have caused a wreck you delightfully wicked Hussy!!!

Dani said...

I have to agree with Jules, I think he was too easily distracted. I'd hate to see what he would have yelled at me if I sat on that bus because lets face it, I was well blessed and I have a couple of low cut shirts. ;) LOL