Saturday, July 21, 2007

The T-shirt Saga & My Beloved


I got the best surprise last week. A parcel arrived from Ellora's Cave and inside was a t-shirt. And not just any t-shirt! This has the cover of Gift of the Goddess screen-printed on it in full glorious colour!

I actually got a bit teary at the sight of it. *sniffle* Because it's an XL (and I'm not), I'm wearing it as nightie. So I'm sleeping with Mr Gorgeous. *sigh* Two Mr Gorgeouses I guess, if I count My Beloved. (Who is an XL.)

In fact, My Beloved even consented to model the t-shirt for your pleasure. Wasn't that lovely of him, especially as he's really very shy...

8 comments:

Dani said...

gratulations on the shirt! Now you can wear your other hunk to bed while you cozy up to the one next to you. :)

Susan said...

That is so cool Denise. Congrats on going to print and are they selling those tee's? I think I'll start a collection...:)

Ciana / Syneca said...

WOOO HOOOO! That's so cool - and hey, a hunk wearing a hunk -- double the pleasure, double the fun :)

Sandra said...

That's cute. And so sweet of him to model it for you.

Julianne said...

Congrats on the Gift going to print. Oh and such a great surprise to find the t-shirt. Woo Hoo!!! you hussy you. Denise rocks!!!! It was so great that your hubby modeled the shirt for us.

Robin Snodgrass said...

Well, you know what I think of the shirt! It's awesome! Great hubby to model it for us. *G*

You also know I think EC should sell these to the public - they'd be very popular!!!

Hugs, Robin

LynTaylor said...

Ooooh ... sweet dreams Denise ;)

Sally Painter said...

That is so kewl! CONGRATS on the gifty. What a nice hunky hubby to model it!