Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Book Talk



Merry Christmas and welcome to Book Talk. I hope everyone is having a fabulous week and got everything they wanted from Santa. Not very PC of me, I know, but there are good reasons they call me the "naughty hussy." *g*

I'd like to take a moment to praise the members of the Ellora's Cave art department. Y'all do an incredible job of creating attractive covers which suit each story and make it shine!

And now, on to the books available from Ellora's Cave Publishing this week.

By clicking on the title and author's name below the covers, you will be taken to the blurb and/or excerpt for the book.

Releasing Wednesday:



Washed Away, Lacey Thorn

His Magical Student, Mary Winter

The Perfect Cover, Claire Thompason

Stealing Carmen, Gail Faulkner


Releasing Friday:



Going Against Orders, Carol Lynne

Embrace The Wind, Charlotte Boyette-Compo

Djinni And The Greek, Cindy Spencer Pape

Zarius, L.A. Day

I can see I'll be spending a fortune once again because yes, I am a total book hussy. One of my goals in life is to own (and find to to read) every book Ellora's Cave publishes. Considering the size of my to-be-read stack, I'll never catch up.

Which books look good to you? Have you been waiting impatiently for any of them? Please share your insight to help other readers make their book selections.

Happy reading!

1 comment:

Sally Painter said...

I agree, Nic! I've never seen so many covers consistently good and different from each other. It is amazing the creativity that comes out of the Art Department! I'm always very proud of my book covers!