Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Just for Fun

You know all those catch phrases from television we've heard for years? Well, what would happen if you took some of them and made kind of a little story out of them?

I thought it might be fun to find out. So, here's a list below. The person who comes up with the best story out of these catch phrases will win a reader's cboice download of ANY Ellora's Cave or Cerridwen Press book - on me.

So put on your thinking caps. The contest ends on Monday:)

Your list:

"Nip it!"
"Yeah, that's the ticket"
"I'm Larry, this is my brother Darryl ...
"God'll get you for that"
"I love it when a plan comes together"
"This is the city ..."
"The truth is out there"
"Welcome to the O.C., bitch"
"You eeeediot!"
"The tribe has spoken"
"Bam!"
"Denny Crane"
"I know nothing!"
"Good night, John Boy"
"Who loves you, baby?"
"Gee, Mrs. Cleaver ..."
"I can't believe I ate the whole thing"
"Say good night, Gracie"
"What you see is what you get!"
"You rang?"
"Danger, Will Robinson"
"How YOU doin'?"
"Is that your final answer?"
"Read my lips: No new taxes!"
"Two thumbs up"
"You look mahvelous!"
"Well, isn't that special?"
"Oh, my God! They killed Kenny!"
"It keeps going and going and going ..."
"It takes a licking ..."
"Norm!"
"De plane! De plane!"
"Live long and prosper"
"And that's the way it is"
"Come on down!"
"Let's get ready to rumble!"
"Good grief"
"Book 'em, Danno"
"Space, the final frontier ..."
"Dyn-o-mite"
"D'oh!"

Email your entries to CianaStone@aol.com. Good Luck!!

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Hugs-
Ciana

No comments: