Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Humpin' For Release!

































Well lookie what we have here on Hump and Release day at Ellora's Cave! Mardi Ballou always cracks me up, and The Great Jaci Burton is a dear old friend who's writing I adore, but I have yet to try Solange and Cindy. These books will give me a good excuse! Not that I need one. It's all in the name of research!

What about you? Which ones are you buying today? What attracted you? Do you try new genres or do you prefer to stick with the tried and true?

Come on out to hump the new releases!

6 comments:

Ciana / Syneca said...

I'm with you Ann. Love Jaci's books so I couldn't pass one up but want to read all the others as well. So, sigh, once again, the budget is shot :)

Sally Painter said...

Glad to see Jaci's book reissued and I love Mardi's books, too. Need to try the new authors as well, today! EC has a lot of new authors I've not read yet.

BTW, my pal, Eva St. Croix has her very first EC book releasing on Friday! Rory's Regret. It's a great read, FYI!

Julianne said...

They all look good, so which one's to choose??? Enie, Menie, Miney Mo.
hahaha (have no idea as to the spelling) I have a few of Jaci's books, but haven't read them yet, I'm so much behind in reading my print books, must have a couple 100 or so. And I am NOT a book hog.hahah

Anonymous said...

My TBR pile is so huge that it has taken on a life of its own. It seems to follow me around the house alternately saying, "read this" or "buy this".

I've read the Jaci Burton title but I'm not familian with the other authors. Maybe my TBR pile will guide me. Yeah! Right!

Humans. Cats. Boat. said...

Is it wrong of me to have pumpkin envy?!

Nicole Austin said...

I haven't tried Cindy of Solange either, but I love Cindy's title, Between a Rock and a Hard-on. That's awesome!

There is nothing wrong with pumpkin envy, Nat! Especially when those pumpkins are behind held against such wonderful, hard bodies. :D