Friday, October 12, 2007

A RUMPOLOGIST


Meet a Rumpologist. An ancient nearly lost artform. Seriously.

What is a rumpologist?

It's Psychic Sam, aka Sandra Amos.

But what exactly is her talent? Well, among other psychic and clairvoyant abilities, Sandra is known as the woman who reads bottoms...bums...aka asses.

I first saw Sam on Ripley's Believe It or Not and was fascinated by this woman's unique talent. In fact, she has become a huge hit in the UK after she accurately predicted the winner of an English $60,000 giveaway!

Sam charges $45 for a cheeky reading and has a 98% accuracy rate! She reads the right buttock to tell you about your past and the left cheek is your future! She did say on the show that some men's arses are difficult to read and I'm sure you can figure out the why behind that.

You can listen to Sam on a UK radio talk show.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, right. She is going to read my right cheek to tell me when the sagging started and my left cheek to tell how much more sag to expect! For that, I should pay money? I don't think so.

Ciana / Syneca said...

ROFLMAO - sorry but this is just hilarious. A Rumpologist!! Of all the psychic abilities I would pass on, this is at the top of my list. Let me tap into the energy by looking at eyes, ears, hands, heck even a knee cap, but not a bum.

Thanks Sally, for bringing us a totally unexpected and entertaining glimpse into the .... uh ... diversity of the psychic community:)

N.J.Walters said...

LOL You learn something new every day!

Julianne said...

Very Interesting!!! Someone who reads butt cheeks. Didn't know they talked. LOL!!!!

Sally Painter said...

Snickering at Bev. What I was thinking too.

Sally Painter said...

You're welcome Ci. I was spewing coffee with tears rolling down my cheeks when I first saw it, but the thing that really floored me was her acurracy AND that it is a real psychic artform. Go figure.

Sally Painter said...

Isn't it amazing, NJ. I thought I'd heard everything in this neck of the woods. Guess not.

Ann said...

This is definitely too much! LOL. Although I wonder if she reads butt zits like others read tea leaves.

Bev, you made me spew.

Nicole Austin said...

This is hysterical. I bet it's a trip to see her do a reading.

Sally Painter said...

Ewww Ann!!! hehehe.

Sally Painter said...

She was Nicole. She was holding the reading at a beach of all places with this screening area, which looked pretty makeshift.

Dani said...

Now see, I was thinking like Ann when I first read this. It's still a little over the top though. I don't think that I could bare my bum for someone to read.

Sally Painter said...

I so agree, Dani!