Friday, January 25, 2008

Released and Outted all in the same day!



Me me'd... Isn't that the cutest way of saying it? That's what Sandra did to me, so here I am posting six rather mundane things about myself. Here goes:

1. I love SciFi. I will watch a B grade movie to get my fix!

2. I once got my lip caught in a zipper. (When I pulled my jacket over my head and then zipped it up. OUCH!)

3. I cannot stand the smell of burning sage. I always smudge a room with cedar.

4. I’m trained as a hypnotist. You are getting sleepy. When you awake, you will believe you are running for President!

5. The way to my heart is with chocolates and wine.

6. I once received a call from a US Senator’s office inviting me to a White House dinner with George Bush. They obviously had the wrong Sally Painter.

NJ Walters
Nicole Austin
Ashely Ladd
Eva St. Croix

The Rules: Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Tag six random (Sorry, I had this saved as a draft and somehow it was mostly deleted, so this is all I can think of at 3 am. 4 will have to do.) people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.


Title: Divided Love
Genre: Fantasy
Publisher: Ellora's Cave
ISBN: 9781419914355 Ebook (Digital)
Publication Date: January 25, 2008

When Reci Waters, Queen of Cups, an underwater nation, suddenly abdicates to live on land, no one, not even the two people closest to her, knows the real reason - to save her kingdom from a deadly enemy.

When the Curse of the Empty Throne hits and Reci divides into two people, she's forced to face emotions she's long suppressed-most importantly, her feelings for her handsome Captain of the Royal Guard, Arthur Finn. But when her hot-blooded twin decides it's time to explores those sexual longings, things don't just grow steamy, they're scorching hot!

Arthur has loved Reci for years, but royal protocol forced his longings to smolder just below the surface...until Reci divided in two. Now he's finding her irresistible- both of her. There's only one problem — Reci will die if he doesn't get her back to Cups, and her twin has run off, refusing to return to her underwater home.

No comments: