Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Book Talk

Another week and eight more fabulous new books from Ellora's Cave Publishing. I really have to find more reading time...somewhere. There are too many good books out there calling my name! Still, I can remember my BP (before published) days when I was running out of reading materials and prefer having too many books on my to-be-read stack. And really, as problems go, this is one I can live with. LOL!

Releasing Wednesday:



Before Dawn - Ann Bruce (Vampire)

Fairy Dust - Tielle St. Clare (Fantasy / Menage)

Catey's Capture - Ainsley Abbott (Historical)

Diamond Lady - Desiree Holt (Contemporary)

Releasing Friday:



Gatekeeper - Debra Glass (Paranormal)

Breathless - Roxana Blaze (Erotica-historical ménage)

Dancing on the Wind - Charlotte Boyett-Compo (Werewolf)

Celebration for the Dead - Lauren Dane (Vampire)

The Hussies would like to extend a warm welcome to new to Ellora's authors Ainsley Abbott and Debra Glass.

Happy Reading!

Nic
So naughty it's scandalous!

No comments: